1: What is the silliest prank you've ever played on someone? I am boring! My pranks never work—so to be honest I don't have one.2: If you could go on a trip anywhere out of this country, where would it be? Where, oh where do I want to go? There are many, many places outside of this country I want to go, but the two that I think I want to visit the most is France and Scotland.
3: Who played an influential role in your life? My mother-in-law, she was so kind, giving and taught me the most about being the mother I am today. She taught me over the phone as much as she could. These are a couple of things she taught me how to make cinnamon rolls and hand quilt. I miss her.
4: Are you OK with your spouse being friends with an ex? Absolutely NOT! Seeing how there isn't one, I figure the ex-girl friends had their chance and since they didn't take it when they had they can suffer.
5: Favorite candle scent? Oh, I have many. Where to start. Anything that is Fall smelling or fruity. But I think my all time FAV has to be Pumpkin Spice or Wassil.
6: Next movie I'm excited about seeing. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1 and Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
7: You must have one word to be banned from the dictionary and no longer spoken or used. What is it? Sorry to say—still working on that one!
8: Do you have a relative in jail? Not that I'm aware of, thank goodness.
9: What crazy fads were popular when you were in high school? Can you say shoulder pads, mini- skirts, leg warmers, huge earrings, fingerless gloves, parachute pants, members only jackets, units, stretch stirrup pants and oversized tops. And who could forget FLASH DANCE and BOOM BOXES?!
10: Have you ever been mentioned in a newspaper or on TV? Does family count? I have not personally been mentioned, but my family owns a business and they are mentioned quite frequently throughout the day.
Tauna--I've spilled it!!!

1 comment:
Hilarious! Thanks for spilling it!
Post a Comment