It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 46~New Beginnings

I guess you could say summer has officially ended with the start of a brand new school year.
The 2010-2011 year officially kicked off today
Each one of my children seemed ready and willing to start their new adventures for the new upcoming school year.
CAN WE SAY
HERE COMES
KELSEY!
SENIOR
CLASS OF 2011
CLASS OF
2013
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT
HERE COMES
HAILEY!
CLARK N. JOHNSON JR. HIGH
HERE COMES
SHANE!
CLASS OF
2016
By the smiles on these faces,
I think they are all excited to begin their
New Beginnings
with their
New Adventures!!
Can't wait to see what the new year brings!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! I hope their day went well! I don't know why the first day is so important but it surely is.

You have got the cutest dimpled kids ever!!!!!
They are so cute!!!

Good luck guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LKP said...

what great looking back-to-school smiles! can hardly tell they're amp'd up. lol.
hope it was an even better day than they'd hoped!

Vanessa said...

They are all so grown up! And look at the girls perfect teeth!!! Spectacular!

Hope they had a good day!

She-Mulk said...

Wow! I can't believe Kelsey is a senior. I remember when 2 cute girls showed up on my door to welcome me into the neighborhood. Now they are beautiful, young women. So happy for you! (it's fun to see my house in the backyard, too!)

Karen Mello Burton said...

WHat great smiles! I think kids like going back to school, no matter what they might say about it. :)