It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Sunday, August 15, 2010

My World of Wonder/Day 38

in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
~Proverbs 3:5-7

First thing first,

we paid our tithing!

I do not know how things are going to work out, but I do know that the Lord is there.

Today in Sunday School we talked about Proverbs. We discussed these verses of scripture and I knew at that exact moment the Lord was speaking directly to me. The Lord needed me to know that all I need to do is trust in Him. Allow Him to work miracles.

I am putting forth every ounce of energy, having faith and most of all trusting in the Lord that he follows through with His promises. I don't know what He feels we need at this time, but one thing I do know is, He never lets us down.

4 comments:

LKP said...

i love your post today. i know what you mean about that proverbs lesson. i had the same experience with it!

here's to Him working us some mighty miracles. =)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Great post!

Becky said...

hey, when those messages come, you follow! good job, it is hard, but you can do it!

LKP said...

glad that post helped.

ready for what happened last night? had to grocery shop last night. as in HAD TO. considering how tight the budget is this week, i should've paid closer attention as i filled the cart, but i didn't. total came up to just a few dollars under what i had! the cart was full, too. part of me felt guilty buying all the food, but we DID need it. the other part of me was grateful that even though i wasn't keeping track, Heavenly Father was. and the other part i'm grateful for is there was no embarrassing moment of me asking the clerk to take this off, and then to take that off. ya know? when that's happened to me before my heart absolutely sinks! i'm pretty sure it's because we trusted Him & paid our tithing. you were instantly on my mind and i'm hoping you're experiencing such miracles!