I believe Heavenly Father is talking to me.
For the last few days, this is the scripture that keeps speaking to me.
And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. ~Ether 12:27
As I deal with some of the same emotions as these two young men, I hope to take their example and work on the weaknesses Heavenly Father has given to me as my trials in life. I am grateful for the example of one young man who was able to forgive and find hope. This gives me hope that someday, I too, can be happy with everyone I love.
Heavenly Father does answer prayers but usually not the way we expect him too.
Bring out the tissues!

1 comment:
Having all sons, this was a killer to watch! Ugh. Very sweet message. Thanks.
Post a Comment