find joy in the journey,
and share our love with friends and family.
~President Thomas S. Monson
~President Thomas S. Monson
August 13, 2004
is a day I celebrate the life of
Gordon.
On this date,
Gordon went under the knife
had double by-pass surgery.
He was 40 y/o
I am very blessed to have him around.
The "tender mercies of the Lord"
and
"how I have seen the hand in my life day"
"how I have seen the hand in my life day"
happen to be this:
As I look back on the last 6 years,
I realize the Lord has blessed me
not just this once,
but many times
so that
Gordon and I could share our life
together.
So that we could raise our children
together
and share in the
joy and happiness
that comes when you have someone else to share those moments with.
We also have been able to experience the
"NOT"
so good moments with our children
I feel blessed to have had him there
to support and standby me
as we have shared and found
Joy in the Journey

No comments:
Post a Comment