It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Friday, August 20, 2010

My World of Wonder/Day 42

I saw this video a few weeks back and couldn't stop laughing. I had forgotten all about it until, my friend Michelle posted it on FB. Thanks Michelle.

It reminds me of our life now and how Gordon has taken over the role of MOM and is enjoying a Dad's Life. The only things they needed to do to enhance this video is take away the gardening add some 4-wheelers mixed with some guns and hunting.

Hope you find as much humor in this as I did.

I am grateful I do have husband can enjoy a

DAD'S LIFE!

2 comments:

Connie said...

It's a great video! Thanks for the laugh this morning. I've been checking out your blog. You have some inspirational posts. I'll be back.

She-Mulk said...

Your welcome! It is a great video and it's nice that we have hubbies who are great dad's!