I can't believe I have actually been able to find tender mercies of the Lord in each day for a month. It is wonderful to see how I have been able to look at life differently. As I have looked over the last month, and reread what I have posted I see that somedays were more evident in those tender mercies, but most of them involve work and most importantly my family.
I guess that's what it boils down to in the end, FAMILY!
I love how my perspective has changed not only because I am looking for the tender mercies and miracles the Lord has in store for me, but because I have the opportunity to see more clearly my life and what it truly has to offer. I am so excited to see what the next 11 months have to offer and journey that I will encounter that will help me grow and help me to realize that I do have a Heavenly Father loves and is mindful of my needs.

1 comment:
It has been fun to read your world of wonder...it all starts and ends with family!
Post a Comment